Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"I don't think it's fair...

...that as soon as I get home at night, you sit at my computer." - Mom

Yes, she said that to me. And why do I sit at her computer? I fill out job applications. Today I filled out four. The same thing, over and over. Granted, all the jobs that I would like are not available, because why would that happen? However, there are still jobs out there that fit under my degree, so I consider that a success. And I am still finding jobs that when I would read the description, I see myself enjoying. Therefore life is going pretty well.

Of course, I feel that I am seeing jobs I will enjoy because I just signed up for a synchronized swimming class. Yes, you read that right. My mom teaches it, but one of my friends will be in it too, so who knows. Last year when I "worked" with the novices, I had a great time, and it is pretty challenging, so I am excited for it. Mom is teaching it, but no matter what it'll be fun. It also gives me an alternative to running one day per week, which I am excited about since it is pretty hard to get motivated for anything besides getting a job and moving out.

"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away."

No comments:

Post a Comment