Monday, September 07, 2009

Diary of Life After

The hustle & bustle of college life and camp counselor has come to a close for me. What is left? Searching for a job. BORING. In order to fill my days, I search for jobs, hope for apartments, run and read books. I love book quotes, and have decided to find a way to relate them to my current life, which is what I will do here. This will also be a place for me to become motivated and pressured to continue running. I know its important, but sometimes, it is just so damn hard. Welcome to this life. As of right now, its not the most interesting, but there is potential. And there is also a society of people who are in the same situation.

"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has."

No comments:

Post a Comment